- Any Person or Group of persons may nominate an individual or an organization for an award in any category.
- The process is open to the general public and nominees are notified of their nomination.
- Nomination application and supporting materials must be received by the deadline to be considered.
- Recipients are selected based on a public call for nomination with the objective of identifying and recognizing excellent individuals and firms from a comprehensive and diverse range of fields based on contribution to societal advancement.
OUR CORE VALUE
EKO Excellence Awards is founded on five core values – Creativity, Innovation, Resilience, Passion and Integrity. We recognize individuals and organization who engage creativity, Innovation, resilience, passion and integrity in driving innovations, fueling growth and leading sustainable change.
- All nominations will be reviewed by the screening committee of the award to ensure they meet eligibility criteria.
- The screening committee will access the public nominations based on the established selection criteria and develop a list of top ranked result for assessment by the award committee.
- The Advisory Committee will evaluate the top ranked nominees provided by the award committee and recommend the award winners to the Governing Board for final approval.