These guidelines represent recommended practices for recognizing excellent performance and accomplishments in the award program.EKO Excellence Awards is designed to:
- Ensure that the recognition is based on the individual/team contribution to organizational goals and performance.
- Ensure that we identify and accord due recognition to excellence and outstanding accomplishment of individuals and corporate organizations adding value to the growth of industries and economic sectors in Lagos State.
- Ensure that awards are used to motivate, recognize and reward eligible individuals and organizations for their outstanding contributions to economic growth.
- Ensure that due weight is given to awards when qualifying and selecting recipients and that all public nominations are documented.
- Ensure that awards are used to the extent that will best support and enhance organizational goals and objectives.
- Ensure that awards are strictly on merit and shall be free from discrimination regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, ethnicity or disability.
- Newaves Innovations and its organizing partners reserve the right to revise, amend, supplement, or rescind these guidelines at any time for improvement and quality assurance purposes.