EKO Excellence Awards applies to:
- Presidents of multinational corporations that have contributed to the excellent accomplishment of “EKO”, positioning her as Africa’s largest commercial city.
- Founders and CEOs of organizations who through determination, tenacity, doggedness, patriotism and passion have upheld the templates of excellence and successfully contributed to the GDP of Lagos State.
- Key Government officials and policy makers who through legislation have created an enabling environment for business and entrepreneurship to thrive.
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners promoting growth and development.
- Academic and educational institutions of learning advancing knowledge and building capacity for sustainable development.
- Traditional rulers and Community leaders who through community engagement have provided a platform for peaceful societal coexistence and cohabitation.
- Non-Governmental organizations that in one way or the other have impacted lives and elucidated some of the EKO’s societal challenges.